Membres   Groupes  S’enregistrer   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Profil Connexion 

Windows seems to automaticly level audio levels of apps ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Invites

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 09:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Windows seems to automaticly level audio levels of apps ? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I just bought a new headset (arctis 3, steelseries) and it was acting a bit weird. So I reinstalled the drivers through device manager and since then the sound is fine, but the volume changes of each individual application.
Right now, if I open (for example) a game with music, in this case RS 3, and play a youtube video, the game sound level gets extremely low. After pausing the video, the sound levels seem to balans out again.
Things that I have checked:
- Same audio drivers as before the reinstalation. going back to the previous drivers does not fix this.
- checked communication tab in sound control. This is set to 0% sound reduction.
- checked sound blaster for any changed option.
- checked realtek HD audio configuration for any option.

Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/windows-seems-to-automaticly-level-audio-levels-of-apps/

promotion examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 09:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation