Membres   Groupes  S’enregistrer   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Profil Connexion 

Retrieve my videos from Dropshots ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Invites

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 07:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Retrieve my videos from Dropshots ? Répondre en citant

hello,

A few years ago, the hard drive on my computer was full, so I uploaded a few of my videos to a free Dropshots account. I followed their rules and stayed within the 20 videos limit and the less than 2 minutes for each video limit. Eventually, Dropshots emailed me a ransom note demanding $100 to keep storing the videos. I challenged them and protested that I was following their rules and eventually they said never mind. Now, they are demanding a ransom again. I am still following their rules. The email they sent is the type to which one cannot reply. There is no way to contact them on the Dropshots site unless one is a paying customer.

I would like to retrieve my videos and keep them on my newer, larger hard drive and be rid of these unreasonable people. Does anybody know how to do that? Is there a way to inspect what I retrieve to be sure that Dropshots has not infected them with something harmful?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/retrieve-my-videos-from-dropshots/

motion graphics video examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 07:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation