Membres   Groupes  S’enregistrer   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Profil Connexion 

vector graphics !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Invites

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 13:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: vector graphics ! Répondre en citant

hello,

I want to tell a bit about myself and how I started. I think it can be helpful for people who were in the same situation as me. To start with I have always been interested in art and drawing. Instead of paying attention in class, I spent countless hours making drawings in my adorned A4 notebook. This later evolved to learning to use Inkscape and GIMP. Both free software. I mastered these programs and later I purchased Adobe Photoshop which offered far more options for my creativity than the programs that I had used earlier. The limitations and boundaries were erased with this piece of master software. 

After working for fast food companies and call centres, I took the decision to apply for a job in a small, local advertising agency. I got the job. I imagined that it would be a "soft" work place, but it was the opposite. I called and visited businesses all around the town offering our services. We got many sales.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.graphicdesignforums.co.uk/threads/starting-out-as-a-graphic-designer.23366/page-2

Promotional Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 13:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation