Membres   Groupes  S’enregistrer   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Profil Connexion 

Cookie cutter problems!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Invites

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 07:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cookie cutter problems! Répondre en citant

Hello,

I think that the previous discussion was about the mixer when I noted that dragging on the text boxes made a gradual change, and you replied that this works on all the sliders.

For the Cookie cutter, the problem is to create a keyframe for the start and change of each parameter. For example, normally, if I change one parameter, say x, and create a keyframe at the beginning, there is a kf made for everything. Move along the timeline and change the x value and the y value and a second kf is made for each of these. But for Cookie Cutter, no kf is created at this point for y, only x. As you say, you have to apply the kf's individually for the first kf for each parameter that will be modified.

VPX9 is a VPX9 VPX9, a VPX9, a VPX9, a VPX9, a VPX9, a VPX9 and a VPX9.

Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.magix.info/uk/forum/keyframing-cookie-cutter-mask-generator-not-the-same-as-size-position--1196393/

Video Demonstration

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 07:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation