Inscrit le: 19 Sep 2017
|Posté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 07:03 (2017) Sujet du message: Cookie cutter problems!
I think that the previous discussion was about the mixer when I noted that dragging on the text boxes made a gradual change, and you replied that this works on all the sliders.
For the Cookie cutter, the problem is to create a keyframe for the start and change of each parameter. For example, normally, if I change one parameter, say x, and create a keyframe at the beginning, there is a kf made for everything. Move along the timeline and change the x value and the y value and a second kf is made for each of these. But for Cookie Cutter, no kf is created at this point for y, only x. As you say, you have to apply the kf's individually for the first kf for each parameter that will be modified.
VPX9 is a VPX9 VPX9, a VPX9, a VPX9, a VPX9, a VPX9, a VPX9 and a VPX9.
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.