Membres   Groupes  S’enregistrer   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Profil Connexion 

Great warriors !!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Joueurs et teams
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Invites

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Sep - 12:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Great warriors !! Répondre en citant

hello,

I wanted to play Tyrion first but was partly in doubt as I thought it would be too easy. Was I wrong! The Dark Elf neighbor did not only put up a good fight he also invited my western and eastern neighbor to go to war with me. If it was not for my strong ally Yverse (or whatever they are called) then I would have probably lost. 

Also at pretty much the same time Skaeleg also went to war with me. Again my ally took care of them but that was quite tough. Right now we are cleaning up Ulthuan of the last DE who at some point did own over 10 regions.

Thanks!
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/202212/what-does-everyone-think-of-the-difficulty

Social Media Campaign Example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Sep - 12:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Joueurs et teams Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation