Membres   Groupes  S’enregistrer   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Profil Connexion 

Word Wrap in a js popup/drop-down ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Flood -> Corbeille
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Oct - 11:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Word Wrap in a js popup/drop-down ? Répondre en citant

hello,

I was able to address the search suggestions in the large screen mode, I then shifted to the small screen mode. I needed to cancel the CSS changes I had made for large screen mode, and instead of setting a fixed width for the drop-down, I set it to 100% of the SM and XS screen. This is now all working fine, except ....

On *very* small screens, sometimes the length of the displayed text is wider than the screen. This creates a left-right scroll bar just for the search results. I'd like to enable some type of word-wrap for the results, only when in SM and XS modes, and only when the text is wider than the screen.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/412034-word-wrap-in-a-js-popupdrop-down/

digital b2b marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Oct - 11:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
bexuraro
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 13:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Word Wrap in a js popup/drop-down ? Répondre en citant

It can also use for balance amount transfers and take out from an ATM as the cash advance from their account. The credit card was accepted worldwide in millions of places at home and abroad.  lowes credit card login is very easy to handle in any language. To use overseas the provider will charge some fees, so check your credit card agreement before you sign it.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Word Wrap in a js popup/drop-down ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> ★ Divers ★ -> Flood -> Corbeille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation